Detailed Project Report on Polythene Bags

Previous product
Organic gulal manufacturing project report pdf Original price was: ₹5,000.Current price is: ₹3,500.
Next product
PVC pipe project report Original price was: ₹20,000.Current price is: ₹7,999.

Original price was: ₹10,000.Current price is: ₹4,999.

50% Off
Price Summary
  • 10,000
  • 4,999
  • 50%
  • 4,999
  • Overall you save 5,001 (50%) on this product
In Stock

1. Total project cost: Rs 10 lakh as per PMEGP and bank standards.

2. DSCR is 5, which is within the benchmark

3. Term loan: 60% and cash credit: 40%, which is as per bank standard and PMEGP guidelines

4. Made by experienced chartered Accountants (CA). 


Content of Project report 

Sr. No. Particulars
1 Project at Glance
2 An Overview
3 Basis and presumption of Project report
4 Market Potential
5 Product Description
6 Industrial Scenario
7 Required Raw Material
8 Manufacturing Process
9 Indian Standards
10 Inspection and quality control
11 Land and space requirement
12 Plant And Machinery
13 Location advantages
14 Manpower Requirement
15 Other Utilities
16 Licenses
17 Power Requirement
18 Cost Of Project
19 Means Of Finance
20 5 year Projected Balance Sheet
21 Projected Profitability Statement
22 Cash Flow Statement
23 Depreciation chart
24 Assessment Of Working Capital
25 Computation Of Sale
26 Closing Stock
27 Calculation Of D.S.C.R
28 Risk rating ratio
29 Repayment Schedule Of Term Loan
30 Performance and Financial Indicators
31 Profitability Ratios With Graphs
32 Break-even Point Analysis
33 Implementation Schedule
34 Assumptions

Project Overview


  1.  Detailed Project Report on Polythene Bags is prepared as per the bank’s standard and PMEGP guidelines.
  2. The term loan is 60% and the cash credit is 40%.
  3. This machine is capable of producing high-quality  Detailed Project Report on Polythene Bags.
  4. In the project report, we have taken the land provision of 500 sq ft to 1000 sq ft.
  5. The total project cost is Rs 10 lac out of which 60% is the cost of the machine and in remaining 40% amount its working capital as well as other expenses which is as per the guidelines of PMEGP and bank standards.
  6. There is a projected balance sheet of Five years in which the future performance of the company is shown.
  7. This project report is updated on time, and no error is there.
  8. you may use this project report for PMEGP, Udyami yojna, and Mudra yojna.
  9. The project report is fully bankable and made as per RBI and the bank’s standards and guidelines.

Sample Project Report 

Uploading soon …….

1. Is this a bankable project report?

Ans:- Yes its a fully bankable project report

2. What if I didn’t receive the project report after payment?

Ans:- It won’t happen we guarantee but if it happens then You will receive it by mail for sure.

3. Is it possible to get the loan based on this project report?

Ans:-  Yes you will get a loan for sure.

4. Can I get the project report as per my requirements?

Ans:- Yes we will prepare as per your need. you will have to mail for customized project report.

5. Who has prepared this project report?

Ans:- We have chartered accountants and company secretaries in our team. The experts prepare it so you don’t have to worry.

Reviews (0)
0 ★
0 Ratings
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Detailed Project Report on Polythene Bags”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll To Top

My Cart

Shopping cart is empty!

Continue Shopping

Open chat
Can we help you?