What is Udyam Registration?
An Udyam Registration, also known as an MSME Registration, comprises of a government sign-off provided along with a Recognition Certificate and a Unique Number. This registration certifies that your small or medium business or enterprises is legal and operational.
Why is Udyam registration necessary?
- An enterprise for the purpose of this process will be known as Udyam and its Registration Process will be known as ‘Udyam Registration’
- A permanent registration number will be given after registration.
- After completion of the process of registration, a certificate will be issued online.
- There will be no need for renewal of Registration.
Key Benefits of Udyam Registration:
Every MSME can register their enterprise and easily apply to avail its various benefits granted from time to time by the Ministry of MSME.
- Get a discount while availing a loan from Bank!
- Enjoy a subsidy on Patent Registrations and Industrial Promotions.
- You can avail an Overdraft Facility along with Interest Rate Exemption
- Your ISO Certification charges can now be reimbursed!
- Concessions on electricity
- Stay ahead of the times while seeking Government Tenders as this registration gives you the upper-hand
- Avail easy access to government licenses, regulatory approvals and legal registrations
- Enjoy special exemptions under Direct Tax Laws
- Get special invites to government Trade Portals and participate in International Fairs that are a sure shot way to build and grow your business
- It helps as an address proof as well identity proof for bank account opening.