- The gift and cosmetic shop project report is prepared as per the bank’s standard and MUDRA guidelines.
- The stock of Products is Rs 6 lac.
- The total project cost is Rs 8 lac out of which Rs 6 lac is the cost of stock and in the rest amount its working capital as well as other expenses
- In the project report, we have taken the land provision of 250 sq ft to 500 sq ft.
- There is a projected balance sheet of Five years in which the future performance of the company is shown.
- This project report is updated on a timely basis and no error is there.
- Any kind of changes in the balance sheet after downloading can be done at a cost of Rs1500
- For any changes in the theoretical part, it is free.
Customer questions & answers
1. Is this a bankable project report
Ans:- Yes its a fully bankable project report
2. What if I didn’t receive the project report after payment?
Ans:- It won’t happen we guarantee but in case it happens then You will receive it by mail for sure.
3. Is it possible to get the loan on basis of this project report?
Ans:- Yes you will get a loan for sure.
4. Can I get the project report as per my own requirement?
Ans:- Yes we will prepare as per your need. you will have to mail for customised project report.
5. Who has prepared this project report?
Ans:- We have chartered accountants and company secretaries in our team. It is prepared by the experts so you don’t have to worry.
Dhritaprabha Dey –
My relative has a stationery shop from 2 years and have only one year I T return file but want take 4 lakh loan under PM mudra loan. Please suggest how to process
Rachna Mishra –
My husband is having a stationary n book shop how can we get Mundra loan …he is having his 3 years ITR and pan card and aadhar card…how can we get mudra loan? My no. Is 9826135907