Content of Project report
|1||Project at Glance|
|3||Basis and presumption of Project report|
|7||Required Raw Material|
|10||Inspection and quality control|
|11||Land and space requirement|
|12||Plant And Machinery|
|18||Cost Of Project|
|19||Means Of Finance|
|20||5 year Projected Balance Sheet|
|21||Projected Profitability Statement|
|22||Cash Flow Statement|
|24||Assessment Of Working Capital|
|25||Computation Of Sale|
|27||Calculation Of D.S.C.R|
|28||Risk rating ratio|
|29||Repayment Schedule Of Term Loan|
|30||Performance and Financial Indicators|
|31||Profitability Ratios With Graphs|
|32||Break-even Point Analysis|
- Paver Block Making Business project report is prepared as per the bank’s standard and PMEGP guidelines.
- Machine cost is Rs 1660000 which is a fully automatic machine.
- This machine is capable of producing fly ash bricks, paver blocks, zig-zag paver blocks, cemented bricks, and hollow bricks.
- In the project report, we have taken the land provision of 8000 sq. ft. to 1 acre.
- The total project cost is Rs 24.95 lac out of which Rs 1660000-/ is the cost of the machine and in rest amount its working capital as well as other expenses.
- There is a projected balance sheet of Five years in which the future performance of the company is shown.
- This project report is updated on a timely basis and no error is there.
- For any kind of changes after downloading it can be done at cost of Rs1500
- For any changes in the theoretical part, it is free.
Sample Project Report
Customer Questions & answers
1. Is this a bankable project report?
Ans:- Yes its fully bankable project report
2. What if I didn’t receive the project report after payment?
Ans:- It won’t happen we guarantee but in case it happens then You will receive it by mail for sure.
3. Is it possible to get the loan on basis of this project report?
Ans:- Yes you will get a loan for sure.
4. Can I get the project report as per my own requirement?
Ans:- Yes we will prepare as per your need. you will have to mail for customized project report.
5. Who has prepared this project report?
Ans:- We have chartered accountants and company secretaries in our team. It is prepared by the experts so you don’t have to worry.